Sunday 25 June 2017

Intermission 5


 An investigation into the supernatural legend of Alfriston Church. According to the book Mysterious Britain, 'A Supernatural agency is credited with choosing the site for this church'.

As the footage shows, our paranormal investigation team approach the Cathedral of the South Downs, and as they do so, eerie tones, silent to our ears on the day, are picked up by the camera's microphone.

This is my first post on Found Objects, a blog I've been following from the early days, and before I go any further I'd like to salute all those involved for a constant stream of fascinating oddities.

I'd also like to draw your attention to a project I'm involved in that may well be of interest.

The sleeve for this release has been designed by Luke Insect and warrants a posting too..




6 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment