Sunday 25 June 2017

Faceless Messiah





In the mid eighties I had what can only be described as a crush on Scott Walker. In the pre-internet days, that caused me quite a few problems as very little of his stuff was readily available, and tracking down his records and other memorabilia relied on hard work and good luck. I was obsessed with him to the extent that when a rare clip of him appeared on a television documentary I took two rolls of photos of it with my Dad's Kodak camera.

These photos have recently re-emerged and, out of the dozen that didn't work at all (it took me a while to realise I should turn the flash off) there were a few decent shots. I particularly like the top one, the Faceless Messiah. In case you were wondering, he's performing 'Jackie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment